Amram Musungu, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and graduate of LDS Business College is running for President of Kenya.
Amram is smart and graduated with his Master’s degree in Accounting from Westminister College here in Salt Lake City, Utah. He also received his Bachelor Degree there as well where he graduated with a 3.95 GPA in Accounting.
One year ago, Amram was approached by Kenya politicians to represent them as a Presidential nominee in the upcoming 2017 election. Their trust and confidence in his leadership potential, as well as his integrity and his vision for the citizens there, are among the many reasons he was chosen.
“I promised everyone that I would get an education, train well and return to Kenya to provide better leadership to my people,” said Amram. “I have lived that dream. I agreed to run for President as my family and I feel very strongly that this is what our Heavenly Father wants us to do.”
Amram has a vision to give citizens in Kenya a better future full of hope. He plans to establish a government that is transparent and openly discusses issues with citizens for the best resolution. He also wants to establish better relationships with neighboring countries.
Some of his accomplishments are:
• UACPA Outstanding Graduate Student Award-2016
• Fluent in Swahili Language and English
• Recipient of Refugee Youth Leadership Award-2012
• Recipient of Utah Women’s Alliance for Building Community Award-2010
• Volunteer Certificate of Achievement Utah Department of Health-2010
• Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)-2008
• LDS Business College Distinguished Alumni 2005 Recipient
If you would like to donate to help him in his campaign you can donate here via paypal.
You can also watch this interview about his run for President of Kenya.