Don't get me wrong, it's not that the advice isn't good from well meaning family members/friends but more the fact that singles have already heard the
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that the advice isn’t good from well meaning family members/friends but more the fact that singles have already heard these statements a thousand times already from a thousand individuals. It’s the constant badgering that’s annoying. Though I no longer fall into this category, I still remember the questions/statements I used to face every day that would drive me nuts. So without any further delay, here are 10 things single people are tired of hearing.
1. Why aren’t you married yet.
2. Don’t worry, you’ll find someone someday.
3. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why can’t you just find one?
4. Have you ever thought of dating (insert best friend from elementary)?
5. I have the perfect person you need to go out with. I have an eye for setting up people, it’s a gift really.
6. You just need to keep putting yourself out there, it’ll happen eventually.
7. You don’t realize how good you have it being single. It’s a good thing really.
8. You’re just not trying hard enough.
9. Have you tried online dating?