Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that the advice isn’t good from well meaning family members/friends but more the fact that singles have already heard these statements a thousand times already from a thousand individuals. It’s the constant badgering that’s annoying. Though I no longer fall into this category, I still remember the questions/statements I used to face every day that would drive me nuts. So without any further delay, here are 10 things single people are tired of hearing.
1. Why aren’t you married yet.
2. Don’t worry, you’ll find someone someday.
3. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why can’t you just find one?
4. Have you ever thought of dating (insert best friend from elementary)?
5. I have the perfect person you need to go out with. I have an eye for setting up people, it’s a gift really.
6. You just need to keep putting yourself out there, it’ll happen eventually.
7. You don’t realize how good you have it being single. It’s a good thing really.
8. You’re just not trying hard enough.
9. Have you tried online dating?
5 Replies to “9 Things Single People Are Tired of Hearing”
“When you’re ready, it will happen.”
I’m 54 years old. I’m already past the opportunity to have children. How much more ready does Heavenly Father want me to be???
EVERY0NE needs SOMTHlNG , l can highIy recommend THlS one. l started doing this for 2 yrs and it heIped me when l was in depression. l’ve 2500 in 1 week. Now I have fullfilled my many expectations. I am doing this regularly and I can say it’s a great source. You can check it out here just by click on,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
It can be disconcerting when you’re the woman and the only way you can go out on a date is if you set it up. I’m not against it, but when it’s the only option? Yeah, things get pretty bleak pretty fast.
A great video that relates to number 5 is the: art of the set up by studio c
Thank you for all the great posts!
I tried online dating. I got married about a year after my divorce to a woman who’s a million times the woman my ex was.