Skip to content
- Don’t mess up, don’t mess up (the Sacrament Prayer).
- Why didn’t Lehi and Nephi just leave Laman and Lemuel behind?
- I’ve been coming to church for 30+ years now and I have never seen this hymn before.
- Do I keep standing until all of the names are read or do I just sit back down?
- Why are those parents just letting their kids run around?
- Crap, where are my kids?
- Please bishop, just nod your head and say that I did it right?
- Wow, that guy’s really cute.
- Is he looking at me? I can’t tell if he’s looking at me.
- Oh no, he caught me staring. How long was I staring at him? Act casual. ACT. CASUAL.
- That meeting is at what time?
- It is so hot in here.
- It is so cold in here.
- Seriously, it’s only been 20 minutes?
- That’s it, I’m going out to the foyer
- Today was Fast Sunday?
- Is that wheat bread?
- That’s such a cute baby?
- Is that our kid that smells?
- I love this hymn.
- Where’s the baby wipes?
- Where’s my kid…again.
- How in the heck did she make it all the way up to the stand?
- Did the Bishop just look at me?
- Why is the Bishop sleeping?
- Where are the Cheerios?
- Maybe I should bear my testimony?
- I have never even heard of this hymn
- Is my phone on silent?
- Well, that was awkward…
- Is he sleeping?
- Is that in the Book of Mormon or Bible?
- Why can’t I find where Nehemiah is?
- Seriously? I forgot to put on deodorant again?
- Should I tell him that he’s got a deacon collar?
- What is up with her dress?
- What is up with my dress?
- How did I not see that stain on my shirt?
- Eh…I’m sure no one will notice.
- Why does the speaker keep looking at me?
- I wonder what the score is?
- Why didn’t my parents bring a treat for Sacrament?
- Wow, there are a lot of people at this farewell.
- I should probably get off my phone.
- Crap, did I just fall asleep?
- Hopefully I wasn’t drooling.
- That was an amazing talk.
4 Replies to “45 Thoughts You Have Had During Sacrament Meeting”