Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that the advice isn’t good from well meaning family members/friends but more the fact that singles have already heard these statements a thousand times already from a thousand individuals. It’s the constant badgering that’s annoying. Though I no longer fall into this category, I still remember the questions/statements I used to face every day that would drive me nuts. So without any further delay, here are 10 things single people are tired of hearing.
1. Why aren’t you married yet.
2. Don’t worry, you’ll find someone someday.
3. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why can’t you just find one?
4. You are just being too picky, everyone has things that they have to look past.
5. Have you ever thought of dating (insert best friend from elementary)?
6. I have the perfect person you need to go out with. I have an eye for setting up people, it’s a gift really.
7. You just need to keep putting yourself out there, it’ll happen eventually.
8. You don’t realize how good you have it being single. It’s a good thing really.
9. You’re just not trying hard enough.
10. Have you tried online dating?
3 Replies to “10 Things Single People are Tired of Hearing.”
And I have also been constantly harassed with ” Brigham Young said that a young man not married, is a menace to society”. Total bullshit! As well as BLASPHEMY.
That’s a cultural thing. But really… don’t go out there and make the statement right.
hahaha #8. If its SO good to be single… why aren’t they single?!?! drives me nuts when people tell me that.